Become a Pie Seller!
Pie Sellers are an integral part of Mama's Kitchen's Pie in the Sky fundraiser. Sellers reach out to their family, friends, co-workers, schools, church groups and neighbors to sell pies, either individually, or as part of a pie selling team. Pie sellers get their own online personal web page where they can track sales, send e-cards and send acknowledgments to pie buyers and donors.
You can sign up your organization to be a Private Pick Up Site if you would like to distribute the pies on Tuesday November 20th from your office, church or school. Just click here to download the form, and fax to 619-233-6283 or email it to Ben Coyle at email@example.com. If you sell more than 50 pies, we'll even deliver those pies to your pick up site for you to distribute!
How to sign up to become a Pie Seller
This year we've made selling pies for Mama's Kitchen lots of fun. And it's easy to sign up to be a pie seller! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Visit our Pie Seller Registration Page
2. Type in your email address and click on 'Check for Account' tab.
3. Choose 'Individual Seller' or select the Team you would like to join from the pull down menu. If you wish to start a new Team, please click on 'Request A Team' or email Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org and he'll get you signed up.
4. Enter your contact information (note: we never share your information with anybody)
5. After submitting your info a you will then receive an email that includes your username (your email address) and Password (you will need this to set up your personal page and track your sales. Please make sure to configure your email software to accept emails from email@example.com so that it doesn't go into your spam filter.)
If you wish to sponsor a Private Pick Up Site
Anyone can have a private pick-up site. If your site sells more than 50 pies, we will deliver them to your location. If your site sells fewer than 50, you must pick them up from Pie Central here at Mama’s Kitchen on Tuesday, November 26, between 9am and 1pm.
♥ A private site is not open to the public and does not get listed on our order forms.
♥ A private site is typically arranged within a company, a private group or an organization that is selling pies to its employees or members.
♥ When buyers purchase their pies online and want to designate your private pick up site as their pick up location, they will need to know your assigned pick up site number and pick up site name. (This will be assigned to you when you submit your request for a private pick up site.)
To request a private pick up site, please fill out the Private Pick Up Site Registration Form located in the 'My Marketing Kit' tab on your My Pie Sales page.
How to update your personal Pie Seller Page
1. Go to 'My Pie Sales' tab at the top of all the website pages
2. Click on 'My Seller Page' to edit your seller information and set your goal (default goal is 10 pies)
3. Click on the E-Cards tab or Marketing Kit tab to send cards to your friends or download flyers, cards, and get lots of Seller tips.
4. In the 'My Seller' Page, you can add your company's URL, change your personal message (click 'My Message'), upload your photo, and more.
Get your coworkers, classmates, church community, book club, or group of friends to sign up as a team! Have fun with it--take a look at how teams can have fun and boost their sales in the Seller Tips in our Marketing Kit. Just click the 'Request a Team' when signing up and designate a Team Captain. The Team Captain will be able to:
Click Here to sign up!
Each pie that you sell ensures that an acutely ill Mama's Kitchen client will be able to sit down to six hearty, healthy meals -- meals they may not otherwise have had. By selling pies you will be supporting our mission to provide free, nutritious, home-delivered meals to hundreds of critically ill individuals and families throughout San Diego County. To learn more about Mama's Kitchen, click here.
Why should you be a pie seller?
Click here to become a seller today!