We need your help selling pies!
Why should you be a pie seller?
Every pie you sell ensures that a critically ill Mama's Kitchen client will be able to sit down to eight delicious, healthy meals -- meals they may not otherwise have.
How to sign up to become a Pie Seller
1. Register here and select 'Individual Seller' or the 'Team' you would like to join. To start a new Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll get you set up. (Form a team with coworkers, classmates, church community, book club, or friends!)
2. You'll receive a confirmation email with your username and password. Log in and set up your personal page to track your sales. Be sure to configure your email to accept mail from email@example.com.
Send out emails and link to social media sites through your pie seller page!
Would you like to be a Private Pick Up Site?
Anyone can have a private pick-up site. If you sell more than 40 pies, we'll deliver them to your location. If you sell fewer than 40, you must pick them up here at Mama’s Kitchen on Tuesday, November 21, between 9am and 1pm.
To request a private pick up site, please fill out the Private Pick Up Site Registration Form.
Once you've signed up: How to update your personal Pie Seller Page
1. Select the 'My Sales Page' tab at the top of the website. You can add your company's URL, change your personal message ('My Message' tab), upload your photo, and set your goal.
2. Click on the E-Cards tab or Marketing Kit tab to send cards to your friends or download flyers, cards, and get lots of Seller tips.
3. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mama's Kitchen, visit our website.